Increasingly, heart disease and blood vessels occur in people at a young age. Increased blood pressure, arrhythmias and conduction, congenital and acquired heart defects require timely correction. Without treatment, heart disease quickly lead to deterioration of General health, a significant limitation of physical activity, affect the duration of human life in General. To obtain great outcomes with the least amount of time possible in the clinic, which has excellent diagnostic equipment and trusts work with patients only experienced doctors.
In Israel cardiac assistance is organized at a high level, because you can fully tested and get the results of laboratory and instrumental tests in 2-3 days.
To diagnose apply:
- Heart ultrasound with color Doppler (this is a special technology by which a doctor can determine the degree of impairment in the movement of blood through the Atria and the ventricles).
- ECG(electrocardiogram), daily Holter monitoring of heart rhythm.
- Angiocardiography (used radiopaque substance, through which you can determine the safety or violation of the patency of the arteries feeding the heart muscle).
- Sensing of large vessels and cavities of the heart.
- A variety of functional tests.
If necessary can be used in clinical tests, such as General and biochemical blood tests, urine analysis, x-ray of the chest. Also apply specific tests, the purpose of which may be the identification of systemic connective tissue diseases and other disorders that can affect the health of the heart and blood vessels.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system is heterogeneous in nature. Because in some cases, time started the medication relieves the patient from the need in the future to go for surgery and suffer from complications. In other cases, timely surgery can relieve the patient from the need for life to take pills and to observe any restrictions. To understand what tactics are preferred in each case, can an experienced cardiologist.
At the discretion of the physician, the patient may receive:
- the selection of essential drugs, which will facilitate the work of the heart, adjust blood pressure, correct heart rhythm;
- conduct any necessary intervention on the heart and blood vessels.
Options for surgical treatment:
- CABG (coronary artery bypass).
- Stenting and plastic vessels.
- Closure of defects in the left atrium with access through the femoral artery.
- The implantation of an artificial pacemaker.
- Treatment of disorders of the rhythm method of radiofrequency ablation.
- Plastic valves, replacement of damaged valves on artificial or biological (made of xenopericardial pigs).
- Removal of tumors of the heart.
- Performing heart transplants.
The Israeli clinics doctors use international standards and treatment protocols. It is a guarantee that you will be able to obtain the necessary assistance. An example of the innovations that are already widely used by the Israeli surgeons, technology is a replacement of the aortic valve through the femoral artery. This operation does not require the conduct extensive incision and opening the chest, because it is much easier tolerated by patients of all ages.
Clinics in this area
Rambam Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Sheba Medical CenterRamat Gan State Hospital
Sourasky Medical CenterTel Aviv State Hospital
Hadassah Medical CenterJerusalem Proprietary hospital
Assaf Harofeh Medical CenterBe'er Ya'akov State Hospital
Edith Wolfson HospitalHolon State Hospital
Galilee Medical CenterNagaria State Hospital
Shaare Zedek Medical CenterJerusalem Proprietary hospital
Laniado Hospital - Sanz Medical CenterNetanya Proprietary hospital
Hillel Yaffe Medical CenterHadera State Hospital
Carmel Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Shaar Menashe Mental Health CenterSha'ar Menashe State Hospital
Rabin Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
Soroka Medical CenterBeersheba State Hospital
Emek Medical CenterAfula State Hospital
Barzilai Medical CenterAshkelon State Hospital
Schneider Children's Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
The Edmond and Lily Safra Children's HospitalRamat Gan State Hospital
Meyer Children's HospitalHaifa State Hospital
Dana Children's HospitalTel Aviv State Hospital
Alyn Hospital Pediatric and Adolescent Rehabilitation CenterJerusalem Not available
Elisha HospitalHaifa Proprietary hospital
Lowenstein Hospital - Rehabilitation CenterRaanana Proprietary hospital
Beit Rivka Geriatric Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
Horev Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Reuth Medical & Rehabilitation CenterTel Aviv Not available
Matzpen Mental Health CenterTel Aviv Proprietary hospital
News and articles of medicine Israel
Large cardiopoietic regenerative therapy trial for patients with congestive heart failure reveals new insights
A therapy that uses bone-marrow stem cells to promote heart repair did not significantly improve the primary outcome over a sham procedure among patients with congestive heart failure. However, it revealed critical new insights, according to investigators of the CHART-1 trial.
‘Bionic heart patch’ could offer heart transplant alternative
An alternative to heart transplantation could one day be in the cards for patients with heart failure; scientists have created a “bionic heart patch” that allows doctors to remotely deliver tissue regeneration drugs to patients in real-time.