Urologic diseases heterogeneous in its structure. Here and inflammatory diseases of the urinary system, and neoplastic processes, and urolithiasis. Diseases of this group can be specific to men, women and children.
Urologic diseases heterogeneous in its structure. Here and inflammatory diseases of the urinary system, and neoplastic processes, and urolithiasis. Diseases of this group can be specific to men, women and children. Without knowledge of this specific you can easily prevent diagnostic error, prescribe the wrong treatment, and thereby provoke a sharp transition process into a chronic state.
The examination should be comprehensive, because on the basis of symptoms and just a couple of tests such as the common analysis of urine and blood count diagnosis impossible.
For diagnostic use:
- General and biochemical blood analysis.
- Urinalysis, sowing on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics.
- Urine zimnitsky, Nechiporenko.
- Definition prostatespecific antigen.
- The PCR.
- Digital examination of the prostate, the study of juice of a prostate.
- Ultrasound of the kidneys, bladder.
- Ultrasound of the prostate, performed transrectal.
- MRI, PET, CT.
- X-ray examination of the kidneys and urinary tract, including with the use of contrast agents.
- Radioisotope scanning of the kidneys.
- Performing laparoscopy for diagnostic purposes.
- Angiography of the kidneys.
- Ultrasound examination of the renal vessels and the penis.
Therapy of urological diseases can be both surgical and conservative.
Conservative treatment includes:
- the use of drugs: antibiotics, chemotherapy and hormonal therapy, medication can be taken orally or be injected urethral;
- electromassage muscles of the perineum (used to treat enuresis);
- radiation therapy;
- remote lithotripsy.
Types of surgical procedures:
- stenting of the ureter;
- contact stone crushing through nephrostomy;
- removal of the kidney in the presence of large stones;
- laparoscopic, or robotic abdominal prostatectomy;
- open or transurethral surgery on the bladder;
- plastic vulva with malformations;
- circumcise (removal of the foreskin);
- operations on the kidneys and ureters.
- In Israel on the basis of the specialized branch can pass not only treatment, but also a full rehabilitation, which will undoubtedly improve the results and reduce the risk of relapse.
Clinics in this area
Rambam Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Sheba Medical CenterRamat Gan State Hospital
Sourasky Medical CenterTel Aviv State Hospital
Hadassah Medical CenterJerusalem Proprietary hospital
Assaf Harofeh Medical CenterBe'er Ya'akov State Hospital
Edith Wolfson HospitalHolon State Hospital
Galilee Medical CenterNagaria State Hospital
Shaare Zedek Medical CenterJerusalem Proprietary hospital
Laniado Hospital - Sanz Medical CenterNetanya Proprietary hospital
Hillel Yaffe Medical CenterHadera State Hospital
Carmel Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Shaar Menashe Mental Health CenterSha'ar Menashe State Hospital
Rabin Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
Soroka Medical CenterBeersheba State Hospital
Emek Medical CenterAfula State Hospital
Barzilai Medical CenterAshkelon State Hospital
Schneider Children's Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
The Edmond and Lily Safra Children's HospitalRamat Gan State Hospital
Meyer Children's HospitalHaifa State Hospital
Dana Children's HospitalTel Aviv State Hospital
Alyn Hospital Pediatric and Adolescent Rehabilitation CenterJerusalem Not available
Elisha HospitalHaifa Proprietary hospital
Lowenstein Hospital - Rehabilitation CenterRaanana Proprietary hospital
Beit Rivka Geriatric Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
Horev Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Reuth Medical & Rehabilitation CenterTel Aviv Not available
Matzpen Mental Health CenterTel Aviv Proprietary hospital
News and articles of medicine Israel
The 4Kscore test – guarantee early diagnosis of prostate cancer
In the US, Israel and some European countries from 1 April 2014 for men who have the need to consult a urologist for suspected prostate cancer, a test for detecting the disease at early stages.
Preventive removal of the ovaries – the experts ‘ opinion
Ovarian cancer and breast cancer is very dangerous for every woman. However, today there are many way how to diagnose the disease and to prevent its occurrence. Doctors in Israel and the U.S. have conducted much research on the development of ovarian cancer.
Non-standard treatment of gene mutations in men with infertility
Israeli doctors identified this condition the male body, when sufficient quantities of androgens, is identification. As a result, men are diagnosed infertility.