Kidney condition requires close attention, as they often nephrological disease or asymptomatic, or after the acute onset can turn into a chronic form.
The gradual deterioration of kidney function may cause the patient to need to live on dialysis, or to go on the transplant organ. Early diagnosis and timely initiation of treatment in most cases allows you to fully cure the urinary system or bring the patient to long-term remission.
In the process of diagnosis Israeli doctors can use:
- Ultrasound of the kidneys, including the use of Doppler to determine the nature of blood flow in the renal arteries;
- magnetic resonance or computer tomography;
- a kidney biopsy with histological examination is taken on analysis of the tissue;
- retrograde pyelography with the use of radiopaque substances;
- urography, excretory or infusion;
- radioisotope renography;
- bacteriological testing (isolation of the pathogen, the definition of its type, sensitivity to antibiotics);
- polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and other
During the examination the doctor should be required to check the condition of other organs and systems, to carry out differential diagnosis of symptoms such as anemia, hypertension, and others to establish the cause (renal or vnepochechny) and assign adequate therapy.
Various nephrological diseases require different approaches to treatment. Also necessarily take into account the presence of comorbidity and age of the patient.
For treatment can be applied:
- Medicinal drugs.
- Selection of special diets and drinking water treatment to reduce the load on the kidneys.
- Hardware or peritoneal dialysis.
- Conducting operations on kidney and renal vessels.
- Crushing and removal of stones from the renal pelvis, and urinary bladder.
- Kidney transplant.
In that case, if you need kidney transplantation in Israeli patients can pass the necessary examination, the operation itself and a sufficiently long period of rehabilitation. The recovery period is important not least because the normal functioning of the transplanted kidney begins only after 2-3 weeks. All this time the patient needs medical supervision and the provision of adequate adjustment of status.