Mental illness is not only schizophrenia or psychosis. This large number of dependencies, which makes it difficult to cope on their own. Depression, neurosis, phobias, psychosomatic disorders, which can only increase, and significantly disrupt everyday human activity.
Mental illness is not only schizophrenia or psychosis. This large number of dependencies, which makes it difficult to cope on their own. Depression, neurosis, phobias, psychosomatic disorders, which can only increase, and significantly disrupt everyday human activity. Speaking of children, child psychiatry deals with such problems as autism, developmental delay, attention deficit disorder. Any of the mental and psychological disorders requires attention and proper treatment.
For examination of patients with mental disorders use:
- computer and magnetic resonance tomography of the brain;
- electro-, REO – and echoencephalography;
- ultrasonic diagnostics of head and neck vessels;
- examination the ophthalmologist and other specialists, if necessary.
Get mental health care in Israel, you can:
- Without a long wait, when in the appropriate office space becomes available.
- In a comfortable environment.
- Confidentially, without registration and without any further problems with possible restriction of rights.
- Sufficient time so as not only to hold the main course of treatment, but also long-term rehabilitation that aims to stabilize the condition of the client and to eliminate the risk of relapse.
Types of mental health care:
- psychological and psychiatric care in the outpatient setting;
- treatment in a day hospital;
- inpatient treatment including private offices for those categories of patients, the condition which threatens their own lives and the lives of others;
- rehabilitation for persons with various forms of addiction, victims of violence, combatants;
- observation of severely ill patients in terms of hostels.
Clinics in this area
Rambam Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Sheba Medical CenterRamat Gan State Hospital
Sourasky Medical CenterTel Aviv State Hospital
Hadassah Medical CenterJerusalem Proprietary hospital
Assaf Harofeh Medical CenterBe'er Ya'akov State Hospital
Edith Wolfson HospitalHolon State Hospital
Galilee Medical CenterNagaria State Hospital
Shaare Zedek Medical CenterJerusalem Proprietary hospital
Laniado Hospital - Sanz Medical CenterNetanya Proprietary hospital
Hillel Yaffe Medical CenterHadera State Hospital
Carmel Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Shaar Menashe Mental Health CenterSha'ar Menashe State Hospital
Rabin Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
Soroka Medical CenterBeersheba State Hospital
Emek Medical CenterAfula State Hospital
Barzilai Medical CenterAshkelon State Hospital
Schneider Children's Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
The Edmond and Lily Safra Children's HospitalRamat Gan State Hospital
Meyer Children's HospitalHaifa State Hospital
Dana Children's HospitalTel Aviv State Hospital
Alyn Hospital Pediatric and Adolescent Rehabilitation CenterJerusalem Not available
Elisha HospitalHaifa Proprietary hospital
Lowenstein Hospital - Rehabilitation CenterRaanana Proprietary hospital
Beit Rivka Geriatric Medical CenterPetah Tikva State Hospital
Horev Medical CenterHaifa State Hospital
Reuth Medical & Rehabilitation CenterTel Aviv Not available
Matzpen Mental Health CenterTel Aviv Proprietary hospital
News and articles of medicine Israel
Second-generation survivors whose parents were babies during Holocaust at high risk of severe schizophrenia
Results of a new study at the University of Haifa have found that no difference in the risk of developing schizophrenia between second-generations Holocaust survivors and those whose parents were not exposed to the Holocaust.
Training the brain to combat stress
While there are ways to train the brain to manage stress and other emotional responses, such techniques do not work for everyone and are not always highly accessible. Now, a new study reveals the development of a new tool that could bring self-regulation of brain activity to a much wider audience.