The Panasonic MCO-19M(UV) multi-gas incubator is designed for a wide array of demanding and highly regulated applications in the biomedical, pharmaceutical, medical research and clinical laboratory.
Representing years of research, development and component testing, the MCO-19M(UV) incorporates a collective of mutually functional systems and design attributes to offer a holistic solution to cell culture protocols, from the most sophisticated to more familiar and conventional processes.
- The unique H2O2 decontamination system limits downtime to less than three hours when total chamber sterilization with verification is desired. (Optional)
- Active Background Contamination Control
- Continuous zero calibration is standard.
- Precise PID logic controls and adjusts to all temperature and CO2 set points and alarm parameters.
- Temperature and Humidity Control
- The patented Direct Heat and Air Jacket Heating System manages set point temperature through multiple, variable warming points under microprocessor control.
- The humidity pan is easy to fill, easy to clean; the automatic optical sensor advises of low water level.
- Safe, Effective H2O2 decontamination
- MCO-19M(UV) Performance and Availability Delivers Best Value
- Stable temperature and humidity conditions are achieved through a combination of performance systems supervised by the controller complete with alarm, programming, calibration and diagnostic protocols.
- The patented SafeCell UV system scrubs interior air flow to destroy airborne and humidity pan contaminants. (Optional)
- SafeCell UV system
- Exclusive InCu SaFe copper-enriched stainless steel interior
- Panasonic proprietary single-beam, dual detector infrared (IR2) CO2 sensor
- Intelligent Interface through Integrated LCD Control with Graphical Display
- Direct Heat and Air Jacket Heating System
- Field-reversible doors.
- Adjustable shelves
- Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour Decontamination (Optional)