4 Ha, Hamish Street, Petah Tikva, Center, 49102
Аbout the clinic
|Departments:||Immunology and Allergology
Geriatric and gerontology
|Number of beds:||300 pcs.|
Description of the clinic’s activity
The Israeli center Beit Rivka opened in 1957, It was named after one of the leaders of Israel Rebecca Novik. The initiator of the opening of the centre was EHIF “Clalit” in cooperation with the Foundation for people with disabilities.
Restoration of normal health and General condition of the body in older people – the basic direction of work of the clinic Beit Rivka.
For effective rehabilitation opened ten offices that can accommodate about 300 patients. Patients are hospitalized are under the care of highly-skilled personnel round the clock. Special care is provided to chronic patients who do not have the ability to care for themselves in the field of hygiene, feeding, dressing, etc.
Rehabilitation activities are intertwined with the opportunity to receive additional consultation with specialists for prevention of possible diseases. This technique is used to detect certain diseases in the elderly in the early stages. In the framework of rehabilitation is possible to obtain the advice of a psychologist, to restore psychological balance.
The center was founded on the principle “Your independence is our goal.” The clinical features are as follows:
- e-history is a guarantee of safety information, the ability to transfer it to whom it may concern;
- work in collaboration with the medical faculty of the University in tel Aviv – the capacity to research and use the latest experience in practice, which increases the efficiency of the treatment.
- the opportunity to learn skills to care for older patients – relatives care gives a positive result;
- the first of geriatric hospitals, which awarded a diploma of the international organization Joint Commission International;
- – laboratory;
- living conditions available to patients from other countries;
- the possibility of effective rehabilitation of patients with disorders of cerebral circulation;
- effective rehabilitation of patients with hip fractures and total joint replacement;
- progressive rehabilitation system for patients on a ventilator.
Treatment and care of the sick is available on a very high level, as evidenced by the popularity of the clinic among locals and foreigners.
Patients geriatric center Beit Rivka given the opportunity to undergo physiotherapy and ergotherapy in specially equipped premises. For those who need constant ventilation of the lungs are used in modern devices.
It is possible to diagnose in local laboratories equipped with informative technique. There is here and its x-ray Cabinet and the office of ultrasonic diagnostics.
If the clinic does not have the necessary equipment, issued a direction to the appropriate specialized agencies. It is possible to go through the required procedure quickly, efficiently and inexpensively.
Modern geriatric clinic Beit Rivka has a positive reputation among medical institutions. Effective rehabilitation, skilled personnel, use of modern equipment makes the work of the center is reliable and stable.
Contact details of the clinic Beit Rivka Geriatric Medical Center
|Address:||4 Ha, Hamish Street, Petah Tikva, Center, 49102|
|Official website of the clinic:||https://hospitals.clalit.co.il/beit_rivka/he/Pages/default.aspx|
|How to get:||
Inside the Petah Tikva – from the Central bus station bus company “Kavim” routes 22, 23, 25.
From tel Aviv Central bus station bus company “Dan”, the route 50 bus Beit Rivka”
From the station “Carmelite” and from the North station (Arlozorov) – bus company “Dan”, line 82.
On the train to the station “comet Arcanum”.